What are your policies on returns and exchanges?
Customer satisfaction is our primary concern at TheSportsDen.ca. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of the date of purchase and we will correct the issue to your satisfaction immediately. Sometimes it is necessary to return or exchange an item and we want to make it easy. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a refund request number (this number must be included with your item; on the outside of the box; when returned or it will NOT be accepted). The item must be returned in its original condition within 30 days of receiving it. Upon receipt of your merchandise, TheSportsDen.ca will immediately replace the garment (as previously agreed upon) or refund your payment. E-Commerce payments will be credited directly to the credit card or Pay Pal account used for the transaction. Please note that Shipping Charges WILL NOT be reimbursed. If you receive an item with a manufacturing defect, or there is an incorrectly shipped item, we will replace or refund the returned item including shipping costs once we have received it.
To return you item(s) please carefully read and follow the Return/Exchange
- All special orders and customized jerseys are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Please thoroughly check all merchandise when it arrives. All incorrect, missing, or damaged merchandise must be reported immediately and all packaging materials must be kept as these may be required in satisfying any claim with the carrier.
- All returns must be authorized. Please e-mail us at email@example.com for a return authorization number and instructions on how to proceed with the return of the item(s).
- Authorized merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Items determined to have a manufacturer defect will have the return shipping costs refunded. The refund will not exceed the amount charged by TheSportsDen.ca for the original shipment of the item.
- Please include your receipt (if available) and/or a note that gives us your name, address, daytime phone number and a brief description of how you wish your return to be resolved.
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks transit time prior to checking on the status of your returning shipment.
- All Returning merchandise must be in its original condition which includes any factory packaging and original hang tags still attached. Clothing cannot be laundered and all giftware remain unopened in the original box.
- Merchandise that is deemed defective may be inspected by a factory representative before a replacement or refund is issued.
- Please wrap the returning merchandise carefully and remember the return authorization number needs to be displayed on the outside of the package prominently.
- If you are shipping from outside of Canada, please describe the contents as "Canadian Goods Being Returned."
- All returning merchandise from the United States must travel only by the United States Postal Service. Please do not ship any merchandise back by courier (example UPS) because these shipments would be subject to duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. All returning packages subject to brokerage or duty will be refused.
- TheSportsDen.ca is not responsible for a returning package that is damaged or lost. A claim should be made to the carrier entrusted with the returning package.
- Apparel is very susceptible to damage from cigarette smoke and other odours. We cannot accept returns which have a noticeable odour of any kind, as those items are no longer in original condition. Items sent to us with a noticeable odour will be returned to the sender, and no credit will be issued.